- Mercy St. Anne Hospital has been providing compassionate, convenient, high-quality inpatient and outpatient clinical care to its local community for nearly a decade. Since opening in 2002 the hospital has already expanded its Emergency Department, increased its overall bed size by 37%, and added two Operating Rooms. In addition the hospital features the region's only Senior Emergency Room
. This new section of the St. Anne ER provides a unique, customized emergency room experience designed and staffed with senior patients age 65 and older in mind.
With an exceptional facility and an experienced team of health professionals, St. Anne is leading healthcare delivery for residents of West Toledo and Southeast Michigan.
|39,076 Emergency Center Visits in 2013|
4,356 Inpatient Admissions in 2013
|520 Physicians on Staff|
at Mercy St. Anne Hospital
- Multiple Drugs and the Elderly Ashley Thomasson, RN and Coordinator of the Senior ER at Mercy St. Anne, talks about ‘polypharmacy and the elderly’ in this health column with the Toledo Blade. She talks about complications and provides tips to reduce complications with multiple medications.
- Program offered at Mercy Weight Management Center rated as the nation’s #2 Best Diet Toledo, OH - A weight loss program only available regionally through Mercy Weight Management ...
- Mercy, Toledo Clinic announce new, comprehensive cancer center Toledo, OH - Cancer care in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan is about to be transformed throug ...
- Mercy, Regency Park Surgery Center Announce Affiliation Toledo, OH - To meet the needs of our community, and the shift to integrated, coordinated care ...