Mercy Robotic Surgery
The daVinci prostatectomy procedure is the number one choice of localized prostate cancer treatment in the U.S. By utilizing the daVinci Surgical System your surgeon can make a tiny incision and remove the cancerous prostate gland and any other structural systems that have cancer cells present.
In addition, the daVinci protastectomy has been proven to result in better clinical outcomes over other traditional treatments including conventional open surgery, radiation and conventional laparoscopy.
By using the daVinci Surgical System for a prostatectomy you are more likely to experience:
- less pain
- less scarring
- faster return of sexual function
- faster return of urinary continence
- lower risk of long-term complications
- lower risk of wound infection
- less blood loss
- faster return to normal daily activities
Dr. Baig talks about a prostatectomy.