Mercy Children's Hospital
Services - Pediatric Therapy Services
Equipped Kids loans used equipment that has been donated or new equipment purchased through grants or donations. All equipment is loaned free of charge. The organization is run solely by volunteers.
Telephone Number: 419-726-5446
Email Address: email@example.com
Prescribed Pediatric Center
This medical day treatment program provides nursing services and early childhood education to infants, preschoolers, and school aged children from birth up to 18 years of age.
Young Medical Equipment
Young Medical Equipment is the preferred provider for Mercy. Their telephone numbers are 419-471-1919 or 1-800-426-6654.
American Hippotherapy Association
This association promotes the use of the movement of a horse as a treatment strategy in physical, occupational and speech language therapy sessions for people living with disabilities.
Help Me Grow
This program offered to expectant parents and families who have children up to three years of age. The program provides health and developmental services. All residents of Ohio are eligible for two free home visits to help you and your baby get off to a good start.
Recreational Activities for Special Needs children:
- Cheerworks Gym
- Ballet for Special Needs - Toledo Ballet- Ann Heckler
- Gliding Stars Toledo - Adaptive ice skating program. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greater Toledo Challenger Little League - Coach Anileda - 419-467-6701
- Special Olympics - 3350 Hill Ave. - 419-534-4980
- Camp Cricket - The Ability Center - 5670 Monroe St., Sylvania, OH - 419-885-5733
- Sunshine Inc. of Northwest Ohio - Therapeutic Riding -Diane at 419-794-8643
- Stepping Stones Therapeutic Riding - 734-241-0195
- A Teach About - A resource for special teaching tecnhiques for children with autism.
- Plagiocephaly - Information on irregular shaped heads and basic definitions.