Search our collection of healthy and delicious recipes.
Baked Cajun Chicken
A good way to spice up baked chicken.
1½ to 2 pounds split chicken breasts
½ teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
Nonstick spray coating
¼ teaspoon garlic salt
2 tablespoons skim milk
1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
2 tablespoons onion powder
1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Rinse chicken, pat dry. Cut off skin and discard.
2. Spray a 13 by 9 x 2 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Arrange the chicken in the dish, meat side up.
4. Brush lightly with milk.
5. In a small bowl, mix onion powder, thyme, garlic salt, white pepper, red pepper, and black pepper
6. Sprinkle over chicken.
7. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Protein: 25 grams
Fat: 6 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Exchanges: 3 lean meat