Search our collection of healthy and delicious recipes.
Cream Cheese & Chives Mashed Potatoes
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
4 medium potatoes (1-1/3
lbs), pared & cut into 1-inch cubes
1/8 cup nonfat cream cheese
1/4 to 1/3 cup 1% milk
1/3 cup snipped fresh chives
2 Tbsp dried snipped chives
Salt & pepper to taste
- In medium saucepan, cook potatoes in 2 inches boiling
water, covered, about 12 minutes or until tender; drain thoroughly.
- Mash potatoes with electric mixer or potato masher.
- Mix in cheese until melted.
- Mix in remaining ingredients (do not over beat).
- Stir gently over low heat just until heated through.
Per Serving: 155 Cal; 1 g
Fat; 30 g Carb; 7 g Protein; 3 mg Cholesterol; 181 mg