Mercy St. Charles Hospital
Mercy St. Charles Hospital offers a wide range of services to the community.
- Full-service hospital, including medical, surgical, obstetrical, rehabilitation, psychiatric and behavioral services
- Cancer Center, accredited by the American College of Surgeons, offers the latest technology for diagnosis and treatment, as well as extensive support services
- Emergency Center provides care for the full range of emergency conditions, including cardiac emergencies with an accredited Chest Pain Center; also offers a "fast track" level of care for less urgent conditions.
- Mercy Joint Replacement Center, performing hip and knee replacement surgeries
- Family-centered obstetrics with attractive suites for labor, delivery and recovery
- Surgery Center, including inpatient and outpatient services and a Short Stay Unit
- Psychiatric and Behavioral Services provides a range of psychiatric and chemical dependency treatments, including adult and adolescent inpatient services, partial hospitalization, and an extensive range of outpatient and support services
- The Acute Rehabilitation Unit provides comprehensive, interdisciplinary rehabilitation services to adults who need multiple therapies to achieve their full potential for recovery, not only physically, but also socially, emotionally and vocationally.
- Region's most extensive outpatient rehabilitation facility
- Center for Pain Management provides medical and rehabilitation treatment programs for acute and chronic pain
- Mercy Women's Care at St. Charles provides comprehensive diagnositc services including digital mammography, bone densitometry, stereotactic breast biopsy & breast ultrasound; also offers a variety of laser skincare treatments; sclerotherapy for vericose veins; MD Forte, a line of prescription strength skincare products; and an educational resource library with books, videos and Internet access
- Mercy Occupational Health Services offers employers and employees a complete range of services including injury care, physicials, drug screenings, rehab and work place intervention tools.