If you need assistance getting to the Emergency Room, dial 911
Wait time is approximate & provided for informational purposes only.
What to bring with you?
Do not delay getting to the Emergency Room!
But if you have time to gather a few items, or are meeting someone there and are wondering what to bring, here is a list of the top items:
- insurance card
- record of most recent Dr. visits and test results
- list of allergies
- list of medications currently taken, including vitamins and herbal supplements
- paper & pen, to record any notes
It’s a great idea to have a folder of the above items prepared ahead of time.
For your comfort, consider bringing:
- bottled water
- hand sanitizer
- change for vending machines & pay phones
- something to read if there is a wait