Mercy Children's Hospital
Services - Urology
The Pediatric Urology multidisciplinary team provides state-of-the-art care inlcuding:
- Penatal consultations for fetuses wtih urologic disorders
- Undecscended testicles
- Vesicoureteral Reflux
- Complex urinary reconstruction
- Obstructive uropathies
Myelomeningocele Clinic: 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month
Continence Clinic: Specialized care for children with bladder control issues, including:
- Daytime urinary incontenence (wetting)
- Nightime urinary incontinence
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Urine holding
- Urinary frequency
- Transitional toilet training
Consultation with patient and family, medicinal treatment, surgical intervention & treatment, follow-up appointments. Comprehensive therapy involves utilizing behavior therapy, bladder ultrasound, urine culture, medication management and biofeedback for pelvic muscle retraining.
Kenneth A. Kropp, M.D.
Theresa Barabash, NP, MSN
2222 Cherry St., #1800
Toledo, OH 43608
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.