Mercy Health - Children's Hospital
Services - Urology
The Pediatric Urology multidisciplinary team provides state-of-the-art care inlcuding:
- Penatal consultations for fetuses wtih urologic disorders
- Undecscended testicles
- Vesicoureteral Reflux
- Complex urinary reconstruction
- Obstructive uropathies
Myelomeningocele Clinic: 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month
Continence Clinic: Specialized care for children with bladder control issues, including:
- Daytime urinary incontenence (wetting)
- Nightime urinary incontinence
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Urine holding
- Urinary frequency
- Transitional toilet training
Consultation with patient and family, medicinal treatment, surgical intervention & treatment, follow-up appointments. Comprehensive therapy involves utilizing behavior therapy, bladder ultrasound, urine culture, medication management and biofeedback for pelvic muscle retraining.
Alice Bonnell, M.D.
Kenneth A. Kropp, M.D.
Julie Skrzynieck, P.N.P.
Nan Tabias, P.N.P.
2222 Cherry St., #1800
Toledo, OH 43608
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.