Mercy Health - Children's Hospital
We provide high-quality surgical care for premature infants, newborns, children and adolescents (through age 17) in a comfortable environment, with a focus on the needs of the child as well as the parent. Our board certified Pediatric Surgeons are experienced in diagnosis and treatment of all areas of pediatric surgery and are able to provide expert and multidisciplinary care for your child. The Pediatric Surgeons are members of the faculty at University of Michigan’s C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital and due to a unique collaboration with Mercy Children’s Hospital, are able to provide pediatric surgical care to Toledo and the surrounding area. Our office is staffed by nurses and a physician assistant who are trained and knowledgeable in pediatric surgical care and will readily answer your questions.
- Pediatric Surgery
- Advanced Laparoscopic, including Single Port Laparoscopic Surgery and Thoracoscopic Techniques, Endoscopy, Bronchoscopy, Laryngoscopy
- Surgical repair of Chest Wall Deformities
- Treatment of Congenital Malformations: Abdominal Wall Defects, Anorectal Malformations, Hirschsprung’s Disease
- Diagnosis and treatment of all areas of Pediatric Surgery including, but not limited to: disorders of the thyroid, chest, lung, abdomen, intestine, skin, soft tissue & blood vessels, and tumors
Pediatric Surgery Clinic is held weekly on Tuesdays. Patients are seen by appointment, and may also be seen urgently or as needed based on their medical needs.
Meghan Arnold, M.D.
Steve Bruch, M.D
Peter Ehrlich, M.D.
Samir Gadepalli, M.D.
James Geiger, M.D.
Ronald B. Hirschl, M.D.
Marcus Jarboe, M.D.
Shaun Kunisaki, M.D.
George Mychaliska, M.D.
Erika A. Newman, M.D.
Erin Perione, M.D.
Janet Hulbert, PA-C
Jeremy Lamb, PA-C
2222 Cherry St., #1800
Toledo, OH 43608
(419) 251-4300, Toll free: 888-KID-SURG
Fax Number: (419) 251-5026
Hours of Operation:
Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.